We are currently accepting applications for tutors for the Fall 2017 semester. To be qualified to tutor a course, you must have received a grade of an A or an A-, AP credit, or have received an undergraduate degree in the subject, and must be confident in your ability to effectively convey the subject matter to another student. Undergraduate tutors are paid $8.65/hour, and graduate students are paid $11.50. At this time, we are hiring tutors for the following subjects:
- ACCT 20100 - Accounting I
- ACCT 20200 - Accounting II
- ACCT 30110 - Measurement & Disclosure I
- ACCT 30210 - Strategic Cost Management
- ACMS 10145 - Stats for Business I
- BIOS 10161 - Biological Science I
- BIOS 20201 - General Bio A
- BIOS 30301 - Embryology
- CHEM 40420 - Principles of Biochemistry
- CHEM 40442 - Inorganic Chemistry
- CSE 30151 - Theory of Computing
- CSE 30341 - Operating System Principles
- ECON 10020/20020 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 30330 - Statistics for Economics
- ECON 30331 - Econometrics
- FIN 20150 - Corporate Finance
- FIN 30210 - Managerial Economics
- FIN 30220 - Macroeconomic Analysis
- FIN - most 30000 and 40000 level courses
- ITAO 20200/ BAMG 20150 - Statistical Inference in Business
- ITA0 20600/ MGT 20600 - IT Management
- ITAO 30610 - Application Development
- ITAO 40150 - Quantitative Decision Making
- PHIL - introductory courses - majors/minors only
- PHYS 20210/30210 - Physics for Life Science
- SOC 30518 - Sociology of Money
- SOC 30902 - Methods Sociological Research
- THEO - introductory courses - majors/minors only
- Interested candidates who are current Notre Dame students should apply here.
- All new employees must list a reference. This can be any instructor who has taught you at the college level. Returning tutors should check that they have already been recommended and write "returner."
- If you have questions, please contact the Tutor Coordinator, Carlton Lyons at email@example.com.
Tutor applicants for subjects of need will be invited to an orientation meeting. Attendance at an orientation meeting is mandatory for employment.