We are currently accepting applications for tutors, mentors, and monitors for the Fall 2017 semester. To be qualified to tutor a course, you must have received a grade of an A or an A-, AP credit, or have received an undergraduate degree in the subject, and must be confident in your ability to effectively convey the subject matter to another student. Undergraduate tutors are paid $8.65/hour, and graduate students are paid $11.50. More information on the mentor and monitor positions can be found at the links on the left.
Additionally, we are now accepting applications for Summer 2017. We are in need of summer tutors for the following courses:
- Accounting I and II (ACCT 20100 and ACCT 20200)
- Organic Chemistry I and II (CHEM 10172 and CHEM 20273)
- Corporate Finance (FIN 20150)
- Managerial Economics (FIN 30210)
- Macroeconomic Analysis (FIN 30220)
- Statistical Inference in Business (BAMG 20150)
- IT Management (MGT 20600)
- Finite Math (MATH 10120)
- Calculus (all levels)
- Philosophy (majors or minors preferred)
- Theology (Majors or minors preferred)
- Interested candidates who are current Notre Dame students should apply here.
- Non-Notre Dame students are eligible for summer tutoring only. A job posting and instructions for applicants is available on the HR website.
- All new employees must list a reference. This can be any instructor who has taught you at the college level. Returning tutors should check that they have already been recommended and write "returner."
- If you have questions, please contact the Tutor Coordinator, Emma Venter at email@example.com.