Current Employment Opportunities
We are currently accepting applications for content tutors and strategy tutors for Fall 2023. All monitor positions for the semester have been filled.
Content tutors are needed for a wide variety of quantitative subjects. At this point in the semester, we have the greatest need for tutors for the following subjects:
- Accountancy (all levels)
- Biochemistry (CHEM 30341)
- Econometrics (ECON 30331)
- Macroeconomic Analysis (FIN 30220)
- Corporate Finance (FIN 30400)
- Investment Theory (FIN 30600)
- Soc Stats (SOC 30903)
To be qualified to tutor a course, you must have received a grade of an A or an A- in that course or a higher equivalent (eg: students with an A in MATH 10550 can tutor MATH 10250 or MATH 10350), AP credit, or have received an undergraduate degree in the subject, and you must be confident in your ability to effectively convey the subject matter to another student. Only current Notre Dame students are eligible to tutor during the academic year.
The pay rate for all positions is $15/hour.
Application instructions for all positions:
- Interested candidates who are current Notre Dame students should apply here.
- All new employees must list a reference. This can be any instructor who has taught you at the college level. Returning employees should check that they have already been recommended and write "returner."
- If you have questions, please contact the Tutor Coordinator, Jennifer Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates for the strategy tutor and monitor positions will be contacted if they are selected for an interview. Tutor applicants for subjects of need will be invited to an orientation meeting. Attendance at an orientation meeting is mandatory for employment.