Current Employment Opportunities
We are currently accepting applications for content tutors, monitors, and strategy tutors for Fall 2021.
Content tutors are needed for the following subjects:
- Calculus (all levels)
- Stats for Business I (ACMS 10145)
- Stats Methods & Data Analysis I (ACMS 30600)
- Economics (all levels)
- Intro to Chemical Principles (CHEM 10171)
- Principles of Biochemistry (CHEM 40440)
- Biology I (BIOS 10171)
- Classical & Molecular Genetics (BIOS 20250)
- Fundamentals of Genetics (BIOS 20303)
- Neuroscience & Behavior (BIOS 20450)
- Planet Earth (SC 20110/ CE 20110)
- Accountancy (all levels)
- Managerial Economics (FIN 30210)
- Macroeconomic Analysis (FIN 30220)
- Corporate Finance (FIN 30400)
- Investment Theory (FIN 30600)
- Coding Fundamentals (ITAO 20210)
- Business Technology & Analytics (ITAO 20600)
- Predictive Analytics (ITAO 30220)
- Data Management (ITAO 30230)
- Application Development (ITAO 30610)
- Process Analytics (ITAO 30800)
- Introductory Psychology (PSY 10000/20000)
- Statistics Behavioral Science (PSY 30100)
- Developmental Psychology (PSY 30200)
- Cognitive Psychology (PSY 30400)
- Sensation and Perception (PSY 30440)
- Elementary Cosmology (PHYS 10240)
- Engineering Physics II: EM (PHYS 10320)
- Physics for Life Science II (PHYS 20220)
- Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering (all courses)
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering (all courses)
- Electrical Engineering (all courses)
To be qualified to tutor a course, you must have received a grade of an A or an A- in that course or a higher equivalent (eg: students with an A in MATH 10550 can tutor MATH 10250 or MATH 10350), AP credit, or have received an undergraduate degree in the subject, and must be confident in your ability to effectively convey the subject matter to another student. Only current Notre Dame students are eligible to tutor during the academic year.
The undergraduate pay rate is $9/hour, and graduate students are paid $13/hour.
Application instructions for all positions:
- Interested candidates who are current Notre Dame students should apply here.
- All new employees must list a reference. This can be any instructor who has taught you at the college level. Returning employees should check that they have already been recommended and write "returner."
- If you have questions, please contact the Tutor Coordinator, Jennifer Pratt at email@example.com.
Candidates for the strategy tutor and monitor positions will be contacted if they are selected for an interview. Tutor applicants for subjects of need will be invited to an orientation meeting. Attendance at an orientation meeting is mandatory for employment.